November 20, 2019
Prepare for increased Team GO Rocket activity!
We’ve intercepted messages from Team GO Rocket that indicate they’re planning to take over more PokéStops and capture more Pokémon! There will be an increased amount of Team GO Rocket activity in your area soon, and we’re sure this won’t be the last time. We’ll share any other intercepted messages we receive if something like this happens again!
Sources seem to point to the following information.
The increased activity is set to happen on…
- Sunday, November 24, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in your local time zone.
Keep your eyes peeled for…
- Team GO Rocket Grunts taking over every PokéStop for the duration of the take-over!
- Exclusive Field Research tasks designed by Professor Willow to help us gather more information on Team GO Rocket.
- Battle Team GO Rocket Grunts, collect Mysterious Components, craft Rocket Radars, and defeat the Team GO Rocket Leaders as many times as you can! Remember—after you craft your first Rocket Radar, you’ll be able to purchase additional Rocket Radars in the shop!
- Complete the tasks above to make progress on the Special Research Looming in the Shadows, which will lead you straight to the Team GO Rocket Boss, Giovanni!
Be sure to share your findings (and victories!) with us on social media with #TeamGORocket. For tips and tricks on how to defeat the Team GO Rocket Leaders, opt in to receiving our push notifications and emails!
We’re counting on you to help us investigate and take down those pesky Grunts, Team GO Rocket Leaders, and Giovanni. Let’s GO!
—The Pokémon GO team